free online dictionary
Lingvosoft online dictionary From:     Word: 
To: 
online electronic translation tools

Welcome to Kala Pradarshan!!!

Hey everybody,kala means art and here is a platform for you to freely express your talents in the form of poetry,art and literature.Any of your works are more than welcome here.Looking forward to some interesting post by you.Wanna post mail me at modest.rajat@gmail.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Observe


Would you believe this is all there is?

If you do, it will be.


Would you accept me just as I am?

If you will, I won't be.


Would you love to change yourself?

If you can, I will too.


Would you try if there was no need?

If you did, it was true.


Don't believe

observe anew


Don't change

I accept you


Don't try

you won't have to


Don't cry

I love you

1 comment:

pragya said...

that was a nice work infact that is only how u can love a person in the best way.