free online dictionary
Lingvosoft online dictionary From:     Word: 
To: 
online electronic translation tools

Welcome to Kala Pradarshan!!!

Hey everybody,kala means art and here is a platform for you to freely express your talents in the form of poetry,art and literature.Any of your works are more than welcome here.Looking forward to some interesting post by you.Wanna post mail me at modest.rajat@gmail.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

Somebody should have been me


Found out I died only today
didn't mind

Didn't matter
come to find

None of what mattered most to me
did anymore. no one close to me
was anymore

Found out they all were me
I was them.
Turns out I knew
them better than I thought
better than I was taught

I was reaching for the stars
they said the sky's the limit
they were wrong
I knew all along
I even wrote a song

I liked it a lot but sang it soft
no one heard me
no one knew I was singing at all
I never stopped to tell them
I wanted them to listen
I knew I did but I couldn't say

I thought I wasn't here alone
turns out I was right
turns out we all were
nobody told us, nobody knew... for sure
we were all afraid together
someone should have come forward and said something
It should have been me, but I...
Found out I lived only today

1 comment:

News on the move said...

a beautifully written poem with a lot of intensity