free online dictionary
Lingvosoft online dictionary From:     Word: 
To: 
online electronic translation tools

Welcome to Kala Pradarshan!!!

Hey everybody,kala means art and here is a platform for you to freely express your talents in the form of poetry,art and literature.Any of your works are more than welcome here.Looking forward to some interesting post by you.Wanna post mail me at modest.rajat@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Disappointed

When expectations are high
And feelings fall short
When a friend means everything
And the last thing formed is a strong tie
I am disappointed

When I expect the basics
And the other expects the world
When I even give the world
And I never get the basics
I am disappointed

When the other wants complete understanding
And my wanting so is considered wrong
When my actions are ridiculed
And I am taken for granted
I am disappointed

When I know I can retaliate
And act as vague as possible
When I know I am capable enough to be independent
And I choose to be dependent on my friend
Now I am disappointed

Life is too short and hopes too high
But emotional bottlenecks prohibit me to fly
With no fault of mine,I suffer and pray
Make me more miserable with each passing day
And today, I am disappointed

Composed by: Rajat

1 comment:

pragya said...

nice work rajat. but dont be disappointed for anything in this world. there are a lot more miracles which we dont realize. just dont expect anything from anybody. u will cherish a lot given to u.every one has thir own priorities.par they care for u in their very own way. so keep smiling :-)