free online dictionary
Lingvosoft online dictionary From:     Word: 
To: 
online electronic translation tools

Welcome to Kala Pradarshan!!!

Hey everybody,kala means art and here is a platform for you to freely express your talents in the form of poetry,art and literature.Any of your works are more than welcome here.Looking forward to some interesting post by you.Wanna post mail me at modest.rajat@gmail.com

Sunday, September 16, 2007

On My Birthday-16th September

Today on my birthday
I feel so blessed
To have parents so fine
and wishes that are divine

Dunno why everything seems so special
When friends just pop up a surprise
With cake and dance and wine
Organized by my best friend in style
My dearest friend-You are my lifeline

Brought to this earth 26 years back
I thank the all mighty
For giving a me a life so exhilirating
The enthusiasm in me
And to top it my modesty

Parents are ur forms on earth o' lord
and rightly so when it comes to me
Never a hitch in fulfilling a wish
What I want and when I want
They always know it and I dunno how?

The home theatre they got me was such a surprise
The car-the best one on one of my birthdays brought out my heart
More than that and above it all
Is the love and affection filling my shopping cart

How can I forget my sister on this day
Who is more than an inspiration
Seeing her I have grown up and it is needless to say
That my personality today is attributed to her

The little one who is the apple of the eye
That is my niece who is still so small
Her naughtiness and playful behavior
Makes us all have a ball

Finally to end my story
I pray to God
That all these special people in my life
My parents,sister and best friend
Have a great life ahead
All my joys become theirs
and all their sorrows are mine.


--Rajat

2 comments:

Jay said...

lol that poem was interesting

Jay said...

want to trade blog links? my site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

if you want to trade, post my link then contact me back!

my blog is a humor blog btw
:)